[Dailydrool] basset crap at Walgreens

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:56:12 PST 2014

Had to stop there for meds for Mom, after a  pick up of drugs at the Vet for Jr, all after a dentist visit, and I need two fillings replaced.
When I was leaving  Walgreens, I saw a giant black basset (both JP and Max were black bassets) stuffed toy with a lot of love words on it, and it was the only one and a one of a kind in the store, and it was not what I wanted, but it was what I needed.  In a way, I sincerely believe it was a sign of love from the boys ATB because I was so sad yesterday.  I have it in Mom's room, just saying.
healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the six pack