[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Fundraiser

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 18:03:16 PST 2014

So we didn't do as well as I had hoped in the Winter Holiday Malley's Candy Fundraiser but as we all know any amount is helpful - raised was 142.87 which I sent off to OBR yesterday.

With that watch this weekend for the next Ohio Basset Rescue Malley's fundraiser!  EASTER is around the corner and Malley's candies have a great assortment of chocolate, jelly beans and all the great things that an Easter Basket needs!

I also want to send drool to all those who have lost a special hound and for all those who are in need!

Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie.....and now Harriet and Violet - the kittens who think they are Bassets!