[Dailydrool] Make your own Quilt

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 6 19:13:50 PST 2014

I know several of you have seen the lovely quilt made by Val Brewer for
Basset Rescue of Montana well Val had the squares to make an identical quilt
for Western Missouri Basset Rescue but her sewing machine went out of
service for a while so she mailed us the squares. Any sewers out there who
would like to make a quilt like the one featured at this link could do so
with the squares we are auctioning on Houndsbay. Here is a link to the
picture of the quilt  and what the squares I am auctioning will look like
put together

http://www.youcaring.com/other/quilt-for-warmth/133989