[Dailydrool] updates from Montana for Feb. 7, 2014

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:53:12 PST 2014

We all here have been praying for Debbie to turn around and feel some
comfort from all the prayers and healing drool being sent. The same is
going out to Wayne for what he is doing for his wonderful wife and we
care about him so so much , too.

My truck is fixed...thanks to a caring neighbor.   Snow, cold, and not
going anywhere in this weather ............the truck decided to shut
down, but now its plugged in to electricity.
We are voting daily for Suncoast.    We now have a volunteer I hope for
this website of ours.
Been working on placements for 2 seniors needing homes.   Please cross
pawsies for these two hounds.  Everyone please do look on HoundsBay and
bid on those quilt squares from Valerie in Hawaii to help Western
Missouri Basset Rescue.
Our living room now stays at around 63 to 68 degrees which is sure
better than last week.  Our huge big slider windows although are double
paned.....the doggie door fitted into them letting in lots of frigid
weather........so as of this morning our past Board Member Evan.....came
back from trucking and stopped by....he climbed the ladder and hanged or
hung up whichever is correct...a blanket 20 ft up to stop that draft and
now their doggie door is closed.   I hope this helps the floor draft.
The blanket is held up by clothes pins...... the old fashion kind!   The
dogs just let me know by standing at their window area to be let
out...which isn't that often ..........lol   Checkers little who who was
stuck in the snow and he had a hard time of it.   The others are a wee
bit higher.

We would be in a not so nice situation here if it weren't for so many
caring and wonderful and committed people to the Basset Hound Breed and
any all breeds of doggies.   Mission statements were not designed just
to fill up a line or two on a piece of paper.  At the end of each day I
thank each of you and especially Chris Bly, Val, Trisha, Tricia,Doug,
Hailey, and Marilyn plus all of you who have helped......lots of names
and to each of you out there...... please know that this is meant for
you if you have not heard specifically from me.......We love you, these
hounds love you, and this rescue organization loves you.    THANK YOU.

Sincerely, Leslie

- Basset Rescue of Montana Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org
https://www.facebook.com/bassethoundrescue - Like us on Facebook!