[Dailydrool] Active rescues

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Feb 7 15:23:04 PST 2014

There used to be a Drooler who kept track of active Basset rescue
organizations -- not sure if that person still on list. I have a hard
time accessing some of the websites, and suspect that not everyone on MY
list IS still in rescue service. Would appreciate it if anyone could
send a list of known still-active rescues -- a name, a web address if
any, an email address.

Or you could ask them to contact me, although I've found, frankly, an
awful lot of people are not very good about responding to emails.
(They'll be sorry when I win the lottery and can't send them a generous
donation!)

Riche (aka Bugler publisher)