[Dailydrool] "Debbie's Dawgs"

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Feb 8 08:37:11 PST 2014

A group of Droolers are taking up  Debbie's cause to help
senior hounds.  We all know that Debbie has done so much
for senior hounds and we want to continue helping those old
guys and gals in her honor. So "Debbie's Dawgs" is  going to
move forward now in helping these hounds she loves so much.

Our first project will be "Senior Pawtners" which is kind of a play
on Secret Pawtner.  We would like rescues who have seniors to
send a couple of names of seniors in their rescue along with some
information on the dogs.  This should be hounds who have special
needs, who need medication, who have been in rescue for a long
time, etc.  Please send to dlindy at mac.com with "Senior Pawtners"
in the subject line.  Be sure to include contact information and if
you have a picture of the dog, that would be great.

Droolers can sign up to be a "pawtner" for a hound which means
that you can provide something for that dog - anything from a toy
or blankie or treats to medication or help with vet bills. Hopefully
we will have more Droolers than hounds so we can really make
an impact for the hound. To sign up, send your name and contact
info to dlindy at mac.com with "Senior Pawtners" in the subject line.

If you want to help but have plenty of dog expenses yourself and
feel you can't contribute that much, please consider joining in - we
can certainly assign more than one person to a dog so you can still
be a part of this.

We all love Debbie for who she is and for what she has done
for the hounds.  Please join us in continuing her cause and
let's make her proud!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny