[Dailydrool] Joy and saddness

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:38:51 PST 2014

I am really, really trying to try to find joy in my life, and I have been hit hard with a lot of crap lately, I am able to manage Mom, I am able to manage the hounds, but Verizon wireless gave me a day of tears, and their customer service is flawed, and while I called to make a payment on time, the rep. said, no problem, it will roll automatically a few days later.
A day before a few days later, they said my $555 and some minutes expired because I didn't make a payment, yet I called the day before the payment was due and I had a huge credit balance on my account.
While not so much basset related, it really is, because I have never cried in desperation, ever, and Verizon made me feel so helpless.
Anyway, I cried all night last night, and I can't be a  martyr, so I am sucking up the event.

I did post a letter to Verizon, however, the fourth operator I spoke with, and she was lovely.
To make sure it is basset related, it is a phone I use for the Vet.

Jackie, not quite, but can't be but sometimes at the brink….
Love to all