[Dailydrool] Hello and update

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 12:36:37 PST 2014

Hello Droolers. It has been a while since I last posted. I got behind on reading the DD...again. I would give them a quick scan to check for an update on Debbie and any other post that I could read to give me a quick chuckle. So today I sat down on the couch with my ipad, Colt, Ruger and a hot chocolate to catch up on my reading. First heart felt condolences to all of those whose precious hounds have made that journey to the rainbow bridge.  Healing drool to all of the sick or injured hounds and humans...especially to Debbie and her family. The boyz and I pray that the healing touch of God & doG will touch her. Although we have never met, your post always brought a smile to my face and I love you like a sister.  As for us we are doing well and surviving the winter after we have moved from Florida to southern Indiana back in July. This has been the worst winter (snow, ice, bitter cold) here in 20 years....as it has in most of the country. We hope that everyone is hanging tough that is having to deal with this arctic winter. The boyz have acclimated pretty well but I think that they are ready for all the snow & ice to melt so they can go walk/sniff about the farm again. In the last 3 weeks we have only had 2 days that I could take the boyz out for walkies. Either the farm is covered in snow /ice or it has just been to dang cold with a biting wind and wind chill. Colt is doing very well with his Chemo...just 3 more treatments at 2 week intervals, then he will have to have a few more at every 3 week intervals. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he continues in remission and to do well for a very long time. In the mean time we continue to boost his diet with spinach, kale, vitamins, K-9 Immunity and boiled chicken, lots of love, snuggles, belly rubs, love and attention. His eyes are bright, he is bouncy and cheerful and is eating very well. Ruger is also thriving to, we have him on the same diet and vitamin supplements as Colt (minus the Milk thistle and K-9 Immunity)

Love and Drool to all,
Michele, Colt & Ruger at Howling Hound Acres
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...