[Dailydrool] Debbie's Decision

Michael Moore michaelellismoore at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:06:43 PST 2014

As a long time Drooler, and periodic contributor and daily reader, I urge
all of us to look at our local library and check our this book, by Katy
Butler.  The book is titled, Knocking on Heaven's Door.  It is a Best
Seller.   This is a very important set of information in place for all of
us.   Let us all support Wayne and Debbie and all others who care about
them.

I have been with more dogs than I will list here at the end, as well as my
Mom, my Father-In-Law and Mother-In-Law and all their parents and now as I
pass in to old age, many other friends.   I am sure that all of you have
the same stories and experiences and points of view and all of that good
stuff.   Kudos to all of you for sharing and lurking and loving.

We love our animal dependents more than we do our own family.   We have
lost touch with our past and the relationship with Death which is not an
evil thing.   It is all a part of our lives that we cannot change,   Do not
flame anyone.

Read this book.   Get it at a book seller.  Buy it on line.  Talk about
it.  Do not be judgmental.  You love and experiences of life and death and
birth with your family, your boss, animals, media, neighbors, community and
internet are all of just that stuff,  Do read this book and know that it is
all a big deal for all of us.   And it is not so simple.  I cannot express
how much I believe all of you should read this.

Michael Moore