[Dailydrool] oh oh

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 8 17:59:36 PST 2014

Hi Conley it's Gracie,

Is the dadPerson home?  Is he ok?  Our dadPerson gets all stressed out when his car does that his car is not supposed to do that, they keep promising my daddy that his car will stop doing that RIGHT NOW and then guess what?  Just guess!  Yup, you guessed it does it again.  My daddy has a preference when it comes to which loaner they give him, it's like that.  I hope with your dadPerson it is not like that but with my daddy thats just how it is.

A challah is a cake, no, no, it's bread, braided, with about 3x the eggs is that bread or cake mommy says its bread but then she puts butter or preserves on it and it's so rich and dense and wonderful it's cake right?  Or is it bread she says its bread and it is there to remind us that life is wonderful (candles, challah, wine every Friday night, don't forget that life is grand please) so that is what challah is.  You tear it appart and in so doing drive Natalie CRAZY because she needs perfect slices for toast but most families eat a challah from the inside out and leave a shell (for the bassets silly) but Natalie cannot abide that so we eat the inside of half and she slices off the other half and we slice that other half into perfect slices and thus we preserve the peacefulness of shabbat.  Mommy might not be quite as clueless as she claims.  Maybe.

Love,
Gracie