[Dailydrool] agility

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:31:36 PST 2014

When mr. giant paws was a youngster here, and he "wanted"  (needed)  a bit of training, I let him play in the agility arena.  I loved it so much more than he, and whenever I see a border collie at the vet, I say I am trading breed because  I love the sport so much, not trading, my  joke to myself.
Jr's new agility is mountain climbing the furniture to steal things, and he is very accomplished.
We will rearrange things so he does't hurt himself in the future.
Healing drool and love, and I posted something before, maybe kicked outI hope I have not offended any moderators, or broke any rules.
Jackie