[Dailydrool] she's got me confused with someone else

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 19:06:49 PST 2014

(Babe) psst, Boomer, c'mere and wook at dis. Dis is da wast Daily Dwool dat
DDOD was weadin, and he furgot to cwose it after he dun red it. Wook, Wook
Boo! KNOTHEAD, c'mere!! It's about fooooodddd.
Way ta go ya bonehead, you made so much noise comin ober here DDOD surely
knows we is buy da waptop.
(Boo): Well, you said food, whadja spect??
(Babe): I spect you come when I 1st call ya ya dope....
(Boo) Dats funnee.....ya no, DDOD says dat to me awl da time!!
(Babe)Read dis, I gotsa go tawk wif DDOD....
(DDOD): "YOU WHAT??" No, I'm not makin you aggs, and toast and cheese
everyday, what are you talking about. grmbl grmbl....come in MY bathroom,
and DEMAND I make her eggs an toast wif cheeze on it every morning....
(Boo): DDOD, I Gonna have a TAWK wif you WITE now....
(DDOD) Oh no, Boomer, get outta this bathroom RIGHT NOW!!
(Boo) But Babers said.....
(DDOD) Well, Babers is wrong. Come in here an order me around like a short
legged dog order cook.....she's gettin pushy in her old age, lemme tell ya
Boo, yer sisters got me confused with someone else!!

and the saga continues....

We love you all. Prayers for Debbie, and Wayne. Those of you that were not
members in the last couple of years....go back in the archives, and look at
Basset life in Debbie's house

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604