[Dailydrool] Dear Dale

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 06:17:16 PST 2014

We loves Challa here too, and the slave makes french toast with it.  Slave used to call it "Holly" bread.  Slave is sometimes very clueless.
The Chazey hounds who make the slave make the toast but we eat it yum, yum
(Slave not Jewish, but Grandpa (ATB)  grew up in a part of Brooklyn, NY where he learned all sorts of good food things, or maybe he was????  Mom's side is an equal mystery.  Slave is open minded and peaceful, an old hippy so to speak.)
Peace out and I forgive Verizon,
Jackie getting back to the business of love and peace, caring and doing, praying and causing a lot of drool, more for Debbie than anyone right now.