[Dailydrool] Conley you're silly

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 9 11:02:47 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie

Oh Conley you are so silly.  Is you don't know what a challah is then of course that must mean something terrible like the end of the world.   You can bake your own but it's a pain and you have to burn some of the dough or else you will be struck down so if you aren't that familiar with it then you go too kosher bakery but if you don't have on handy or you want challah on a day other than shabbat, like a Monday or a Tuesday, then you go to trader joes and they have challah there.   Send the momPerson

LuLu says she has a special bond with Miss Debbie Person (the tattletale) and she loves her and sends some of her magical drool but she cannot post to the drool because she is still miffed about the whole bounced story about the trip to the vet.  She wants everyone to know that she is going to start writing.a column for the senior hounds a bound newsletter because a) she is almost 8 so she is a senior and b) Miss Wen Person would never try to limit her bytes or make her change her story.  She said other stuff too but I might get kicked off the drool if I repeat it and I only understand some of the words anyway

Love
Gracie who went out and pee"d outside in the rain.  It was only sprinkling.  I got 4 cookies for my trouble

Sent from my iPaw