[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 02:28:45 PST 2014

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is surviving this stupid winter.  I am tired
of the snow!  It is up to my shoulders which makes it very difficult to run
around.  It is usually to cold to stay outside for any length of time.
 Everyone knows a Fairy Princess needs time outside to burn off extra
energy!  About the only good thing is, I don't get in trouble for digging
in the snow, and I do get in trouble for digging up the dirt and mulch!  It
is easier to dig in the snow as well.

The mom finally broke down and had a spa day yesterday.  It was way past
time, but she was worried because it has been so cold.  All I know is I
feel, look, and smell much better now!  So do the boys.

We are drooling for Miss Debbie and her family.  It must be a very
difficult time for them and we want them to get through this with as much
heart healing drool as possible.  So, mom made us some yummy treats to help
with the drool production.

Everyone stay warm and safe!

Browyn the Fairy Princess and her Knights in Shining Armour, Beauford and
Bugsey with the mom, Jennifer