[Dailydrool] Copper gone to the bridge

Kea caper579 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:45:09 PST 2014

I don't post very often. And it has been a few years since I have. But today I need some advice. We had to let our Copper go to the rainbow bridge last night. He had hemangiosarcoma, which we didn't know until yesterday when he got very sick. We are heartbroken, he was only 8 years old and until now has always been healthy.  His sister Abby is now alone and we don't know how to help her deal with her grief. She is 7 so we hope she has a lot if years left with us, but I guess you never know.  She seems out of sorts, confused and looking for him from time to time. How do we help make this easier for her?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kea McKnight  with a lonely Abby
Sent from my iPhone