[Dailydrool] Here we go

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:36:10 PST 2014

Ok today I got a little bottle of Lavender oil (which has always been one
of my very special favorite scents anyway) AND a bag of Composure. I have
anointed Conley, Doc and Mr. Biskit with the oil (Had to sneak up on the
last one) but am going to wait until tomorrow for the composure.
I am hoping that this will put a lid on some of the
snarky/aggressive/tormenting behavior that goes on between the two.
While Conley is usually the aggressor, after watching Doc nip and run, nip
and run, tease tease tease, one can hardly blame Conley for attacking.
But by the same token, I cannot allow it.

Addendum: The joys of intact males:
When I take Conley to the Vet I have to run him through the lobby into a
room, because if we stop he lifts his leg to mark the room.
Luckily, none of my other dogs have ever done that...until today, when Doc
(My PUPPY!!) went in to get his rabies shot and a flu shot (he has one:I
don't)
I could have died. After I killed him.Lifted his leg right on the front of
the front counter....

MomPerson to Conley, Llewis, Nigel and Doc.