[Dailydrool] Myrna

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Mon Feb 10 12:34:51 PST 2014

This is Basset related in that I have a message from Myrna about all the
Wonderful Cards that were sent to her when her eyes went bad.
I saw Myrna for the first time today since she got sick. She is back working
but still has limited vision in one eye. But I must say it was so good to
finally see her. She asked that I Thank Everyone for all the Wonderful cards
that were sent to her. She said that she had never seen so many pretty
bassets and all the Heart Felt wisheds that were sent to her really touched
her heart. She said she could not ask for a better then what all of you sent
to her. I told her I would sent the message for her. She asked that I take
the cards as she knew how much they would mean to me as well. I told her I
would look at each one but those cards were meant for her, so I am going to
put a scrap book together for her so she will have them for always with her.
She sure felt allot of Love from all of you!!!! I told her to always
remember that Basset people carry the Heart of the Bassets that they share
their lives with, and your cards were testamony to what I told her.
Thank You so very Much from the bottom of my Heart and Those also of The
Country Bumpkins
Vi