[Dailydrool] Copper gone to the bridge

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Feb 11 18:09:12 PST 2014

Our Sister Anna died of Hemangiosarcoma, it is a bad cancer.  We were able
to kill off a bunch of her cancers, including a huge one in her spleen, but
were not able to get all the brain tumors, and they were what finally forced
us to let her go.  Making the decision to stop the misery and send them on
to the Bridge is one of hardest things you ever have to do.  Mama and the
Gurls and Baxter the Corn Dog send lots of lub and soft snooter kissies to
you and yours at the loss of your Copper.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net