[Dailydrool] Copper gone to the bridge

Debbie Moran lighthouse1007 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 13:07:18 PST 2014

I am feel your heartache. We've lost 2 Bassets to cancer in the last year. Both were young- one 5 and one 8. I would strongly suggest getting another dog- a rescue, but for your sake, be sure it is healthy. Our first Basset- I had to euthanize at animal cancer center. My other Bassets mourned for a month. We just lost Henry 2 weeks ago. I had the vet come to the house. My girls were w me and kissed Henry goodbye. They are taking it so much better. I have info on Lap Of Love- the vets who came to me. They are in many states. It was so peaceful for all of us being at home. I hope the pain will be a little less with each passing day. Hope u consider another dog.  Debbie

Sent from my iPhone