[Dailydrool] Bugsey chiming in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:51:55 PST 2014

The mom is being totally unreasonable today.  It is a nice and balmy day.
 The sun is out.  No wind.  I think it is a positive double digit outside
like 11!  We want to PLAY!  Well, she is letting us out, but she only lets
us stay 3-5 minutes.  She says it is too cold.  Then she says we aren't
allowed to ring the bells for 30 minutes to go out again.

Oh!  And, she announced that we NEVER get to have another cow hoof as long
as Beauford lives!  Can you believe that!  Mom picked them up after
Beauford unjustly tore my ear over a cow hoof.  That was like two weeks
ago.  When mom was washing Beauford, he had a really ouchy spot and mom
couldn't figure out what it was.  He is walking just fine.  So, she just
put the info on the back burner.  Then this week Beauford has been throwing
up a fair amount, but only in the mornings after he gets his drink and
before he eats.  Otherwise he is acting fine, but he doesn't want anyone
touching his belly.  Well, this morning when he threw up, there were chunks
in it.  Mom was, oh wait, I can't say exactly what she said.  The
moderators would kick out my e-mail.  Anyway, you get the idea.  She
finally figured it out!  Two chunks of cow hoof about 1"x 2".  She about
fainted dead right there on the floor.  She is praying really hard that he
got all the pieces out and there aren't any more.  Then she declared that
we never get cow hooves again as long as Beauford is alive.  I don't
understand the big deal.  I think she is making a mountain out of a
molehill.  Now she says no challah is being made today because Beauford
just procured her 1/2 a sweet potato for lunch!

Sometimes I wish Beauford could reign in his food stealing habits.  I have
to give Browyn just a teeny bit of credit.  She does not steal the parents
food.  She can't stand to have any one mad at her.  She really can't.  It
breaks her little Fairy Princess heart.  So, she doesn't do things to get
in trouble if she knows that will happen.

Bugsey, with Beauford the big fat pain, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the
mom, Jennifer who is very, very mean