[Dailydrool] Mouse in the house and grain free food

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Feb 12 06:18:54 PST 2014

The mouse reminded me of when Lance caught one years ago. All we saw was the tail sticking out of his mouth.  then the mouse must have bitten his tongue because all of sudden that mouse flew out of his mouth like it was a tramadol pill.
As for foods, I would ask the vet because the food stores sell what they get the most mark up on, or what vender is giving the best deal of the month. They will tell you everything is good because  they don't sell anything bad. Take a picture of the labels of the ones you think might be good if you can and let the vet read the ingredients.
Ann