[Dailydrool] Montana Basset Rescue

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 16:33:04 PST 2014

I wanted to thank everyone for their generous donations to Basset Rescue of
Montana and for bidding on the quilt to help keep the Bassets at Montana
warm! For those who want to bid I will include the link at the bottom of
this post.
 I know Leslie is trying to thank each person for the donations and she will
but she has had so many things going on all at once... everyone knows about
her running out of Propane and using extension cords to use electric heaters
and blowing part of her electric in her house but she also cut part of her
thumb off while cutting lettuce, her car would not start and needed a friend
to come help her get to the store and then when she got home the wind had
blown open her barn door and the horses were running wild and the dogs were
chasing them and she almost got stampeded by one of her horses. Her roofs
had so much snow the firemen came and helped her get some of the snow off
the roofs so they would not fall in, her big window in her front room was
leaking cold air so bad she had to hang blankets across it to keep the air
from lowering the temperature in her house even more! I cannot keep up with
all the stuff that went wrong for her the past couple of weeks I am sure I
left out a bunch of stuff it makes me weary just reading her emails. But she
should be in good shape today the Propane was delivered Monday last I heard
and she is working her fingers to the bone  trying to thank everyone so
please be patient with her and again a big Thank You!!!!!!!

http://www.youcaring.com/other/quilt-for-warmth/133989