[Dailydrool] Dail Drool Calendar Question

John Weese im4bmw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 04:46:38 PST 2014

We love starting our day by looking at our DD Calendars...been doing it
since probably the very first calendar.  Sadly though, and maybe it's our
eyes, the printing and color combos are not very legible.  Most of the time
we cannot read the text at the bottom (or top for that matter).  Cannot see
the text to read about the adorable hound who is pictured.

Did we just get a faulty calendar, or does anyone else have this problem?

Please understand, this isn't meant to be a negative whatsoever on all the
hard work the people who put the calendar together this year.  But,
printing mistakes do happen.  I just had to ask if this problem was
exclusive to us?

John, Judy & Bailey
Lancaster County, PA