[Dailydrool] tinkle trousers

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 19:52:00 PST 2014

I am posting to query those who have tried the tinkle trousers, as to their
satisfaction with the product.  Our basset/coonhound mix , Murph, has
reached a point where we have multiple accidents everyday.  Multiple vets
and tests have ruled out everything except his spine issues.  He has
deteriorating disc disease. He went down in the rear about 6 years ago and
had surgery on his spine.  That got him back on his feet but the past year
and a half brought on a boatload of problems.  He is a happy, cute little
guy with a lot of spunk.  We need a solution to the peeing problem so we'd
like to try this product. Just wondering if everyone who has tried it is
happy with it?

Thanks

Pat

--

*Drool to all in need.Luv and Kissies too.Pwincess LilyGurl ATB , Rudy-
Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the entourage *