[Dailydrool] Tinkle Trousers my god what a name

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 05:31:38 PST 2014

They did not work well for Nigel, who is apparently built funny even for a
Basset. The fact that he is shaped like a  very well-packed bratwurst
doesn't help, nor does the fact that he drags his rear.
If your dog can walk I suggest they will probably be fine with the
trousers. Of all the products we have tried these came the closest to
working.
(Putting things on a Basset who cannot stand and will not help is a bit
daunting.)

MomPerson to Nigel the unhelpful bratwurst (we love him anyway) Llewis,
Conley and Doc