[Dailydrool] Tinkle Trousers my god what a name

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:23:01 PST 2014

Yes, at least the name sheds a little humor on what folks go through trying
to keep up with the tinkling problem :)

Murph* can* walk...that's the splendid thing about having gone through that
surgery...he was one of the very lucky ones...it was 6 years ago.  he is a
very very spunky little guy who still thinks he is part mountain goat and
therefore cannot be contained by crate, pen or gates.

 The zig zag trails of pee throughout the house are another story though.
More challenging to clean up after all day long than just a puddle.  So,
since he's in motion I am hoping this might work...if not that then maybe
the pj's that Val suggested.  I will share the results.

Thanks

Pat

--

*Drool to all in need. Especially for Debbie and her gang.Luv and Kissies
too.Pwincess LilyGurl ATB , Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of