[Dailydrool] DD Calaendar

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Thu Feb 13 20:36:37 PST 2014

Our mom is having the same problem seeing the writing on the calendar, though she did note that some months are easier to read. She really does believe it is the color combinations as she has tried while wearing contacts and reading glasses and has the same problem. The pictures are beautiful even if we don't know who the houndies are.

Maggie, Bailey, Mabel and Daisy

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎