[Dailydrool] Calendar and other stuff

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:09:38 PST 2014

I also have trouble reading the printing on the bottom of the calendar. My
eyes are a bit old but I wear glasses. Otherwise the calendar is beautiful.
It isn't  the small print - it is the combination of colors. I can read some
of the other months just fine. It is nice to know the hound's name and who
they own.

Anybody have any ideas as to what I can feed Pebbles? She throws up bile at
times in the morning. She is on an antacid and gets it with food just before
bedtime. She was on Royal Canin Digestive food but started up again so it is
happening every 6-7 days. Since she is no longer on the bed it is not quite
the problem it was. I am trying on a hypoallergenic food - duck and potato-
but the vet thinks it is a case of inflammation. I did find a
peach/nectarine pit right next to where she throw up so maybe that was the
problem. Please do not recommend that I cook for her. It is hard enough at
times to cook for me. This has been an ongoing problem for the almost 3
years she has been with me. The vet checked her over, took blood and wormed
her a few weeks ago. All was normal. She feels fine and is as goofy as ever.
She was 8 on Oct. 7th.

She has been doing a lot of counter cruising the past few days and took off
out the door just a while ago when her Uncle Mark left. Luckily she ran over
to see her Auntie Lin and I was able to catch her. She was bound and
determined that she was going to walk him to his car.

Sandy -  I am so sorry Hoagie has gone to the bridge. The Bridge is getting
way too many of your sweet hounds. Pebbles is slinging heart healing drool
for you and all those who need it be they two or four leggers.

She sends Valentines wishes to Harrison B. Hound her new bestest furfriend.

Leah Slave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and Maggie ATB