[Dailydrool] Doggie dementia

Barbara Rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:47:19 PST 2014

Is anyone dealing with or know anything about dementia in dogs?  Layla has been doing some strange things and has me perplexed!  I looked up dementia on the web and she has a few of the symptoms. She waits on the hinge side of the door and has trouble walking over and in. She lays on her bed from say mid body to her head. She refuses to go down stairs, literally shakes and stiffens up her legs. She goes out on the deck (in the snow and wind too) and won't come in.  I call her and she looks at me like I am nuts. She just turned 10 at the end of January. Any advise would be appreciated.  I can always depend on my drool friends!

Love, hugs and drool to Debbie W.  think of you each day.

Barbara Momperson to Layla and Opie!

Sent from my iPad