[Dailydrool] Layla

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:26:17 PST 2014

If Layla were my dog I would have a Vet check her back and neck, because
some of what you describe sounds a lot like a dog with back or neck or hip
pain. I can dream up reasons for her standing by the hinges or thinking
you're nuts to call her in, but what stood out to me was the shakey legs,
trouble walking, not putting her body clear on the bed and refusing the
stairs. All of those, to me, indicate a dog who hurts.
Just my opinion and worth what you paid for it.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc