[Dailydrool] Used Basset hound cheap

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 14 20:09:19 PST 2014

Anybody want a moon dog?

Oh my lord if you come over in the next 10 minutes I might let you have him.  After I stop sweating and shaking all bets are off but right now ..... oh my dear lord ..... he was SCREAMING

AHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and lunging at everyting that moved.  And every sound.  He was just a monster, wrestling and twisting and screaming and it was unbelievable.  Natalie came along (she had Gracie, I had LuLu and Snoopy) and she got to talking about vampires and wearwolves, he was otherworldly he was just IMPOSSIBLE he was a terror and an outrage, he was loud and obnoxious and ridiculous and frankly possessed.

But now he's asleep on his dog bed and his wrinkles are taking over his face and his fleus are all spread out and his brows are wrinkled all the way down over his eyes and he's adorable and no .......... you can't have my Snoopy after all.

More later from the clueless momPerson who just walked Snoopy on a full moon .... what WAS I thinking you ask?  Just try living with him if you DON'T walk him on a full moon.  I'll give you a hint .... he would NOT be adorably asleep right now.