[Dailydrool] February Calendar hounds

LowriderMutts@gmail.com lowridermutts at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 13:14:52 PST 2014

I know we're half-way through the month already, but maybe the Feb
calendar hounds can coax their slaves into posting their names &
photo captions for anyone challenged when reading the pink-on-grey font.

Feb 13th was Miss Freckles the Flower Child (so named because she
loves to pull little white daisy flowers off of the plant - she
doesn't eat them; she just spits them out on the ground around the
plant and walks away).  Her caption says "Come on in and wish Mama a
happy birthday!" Mama had (and survived) a milestone birthday last
week.  She is loved by Tamara & Kevin in California, and she sends
drool to all in need.

Who are the other Feb hounds?

-Tamara & Freckles
California Droolin'