[Dailydrool] Indiana drooler needs care for her hounds ASAP

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:15:02 PST 2014

I am posting this for Shae Solveig Xavier- her contact info in the email if you can help!-Angelika

I have an emergency situation I need help with. I live in central Indiana about 45 min north of indy. I currently foster buddy for Ohio Basset Rescue. My sister in Utah has been taken to the icu due to a cardiac arrest. Is there anyone near me that might be willing to babysit buddy and my own basset Moo for 1 week? Both are completely potty trained and get on great with other dogs. Both have issues with loud noises i live in a rather quiet house but that is all. Please let me know ASAP if you're able to help out. I would be leaving on the 19th and able to pick the boys back up on the 28th. My email is: nomadbasset at gmail.com and my phone is: 317-512-0351

Sent from Windows Mail