[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs deadline

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 18:58:57 PST 2014

Monday, February 17 at midnight is the deadline
for signing up to participate in Senior Pawtners -
this is for humans and hounds.  Email me at
dlindy at mac.com to join in.

Also a new announcement - we will have a
paypal address for those who don't feel they can
be a pawtner but would like to donate a few dollars
to support the senior rescues.  We will post that
probably on Tuesday here on the Drool and on
our Facebook page, Debbie's Dawgs.

We thank everyone who has already signed up -
the response has been amazing.  It's a great
cause and honors a great person, Debbie
Winchester.

Don't stop believing!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny