[Dailydrool] Trainable?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 15 19:55:55 PST 2014

So Greg was sitting in an arm chair in front of the fireplace in the family room watching tv.  And LuLu was crashed on the dog bed in there.  So I came and sat in the chair next to Greg.  Snoopy comes walking in, grunts, and starts scratching and pawing at the door mat at the end of the room so Greg gets up and goes into the living room and drags another dog bed in here next to LuLu.  As Snoopy settles onto it Gracie comes in and looks around like what?  Am I chopped liver around here?   And jumps up into Greg's chair before he can sit back down.  Into one of the two fabric arm chairs the only two pieces of furniture in this whole house on which the dogs are NOT allowed

So I launched out of my chair and into the living room and grabbed another dog bed and put it on the other side of LuLu and Gracie claimed it immediately and now all three dogs are next to each other on beds at our feet and Greg and I are in the armchairs.  All in front of the fireplace watching tv

Yeah yeah I think it's possible.  Greg and I might be trainable after all we really might

Or not

More later from dale aka the clueless momPerson with the dadPerson and Snoopy, LuLu and Gracie

Sent from my iPad