[Dailydrool] Singing !!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 07:58:53 PST 2014

OH BOY  do I ever love to sing,  but no one here will let  me,  I was the
first person to ever fail Mr.  Clines music class  my freshmen year in high
school hmmmmmm   my twin sister use to come  home from school and tell mom
that she was too embarrassed to be in the same  class with me.  whenever we
have birthday parties,  hubby always ask  me  " NOT" to sing hmmmm ???????
everyone is usually  laughing at me when I sing.  I am trying really hard,
seriously  !

Maggie's allergies are in over drive,  I do believe that she now has a
staph infection, so here we go again, back to the vets if it isn't her skin,
it's her loose stool problem,  I honestly think it was the  venison/elk/FAT
that has caused this flare up. something was added to this  food that isn't
right,  I have called and e mailed this company. trying to  find out what
they put in it, BESIDES the venison/elk  No REPLYS  not  in over 2 months.
like I said before,  I have been processing and cooking  venison for over 40
years and you DO NOT  have coagulated fat  nor  does it stink like this stuff
does..

Annie had another cyst that broke, it was on her belly/side and I think she
 must have scratched it, because blood went every where, I did manage to
shave  the area
 with  hubby's beard trimmer,  bwahahahahaha    that's all that I had, I
dont have clippers,  I got it all cleaned out and  it is now scabbed over
YES<  i cleaned the beard clippers, with  rubbing alcohol

It is SNOWING AGAIN !  ARG  suppose to have another 4 inches  tomorrow
deep snow in my back yard !
and then we are suppose to reach 50 on Thursday with heavy rain, oh   wear
do you think all of this is going to go???? ground is frozen !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie