[Dailydrool] alternative to singing

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:53:31 PST 2014

Sing to the Caspaw Cwew? I don't think so....Boomer bays enough as it
is...INSIDE too...,.knothead dog of mine...my BONEheaded Boo. Don't get me
wrong, Boo's got a beautiful Bay...IF...if I lived in the country on a
thousand acres somewhere, and there wasn't another house that could be seen
with a telescope!!

I had great fun one night, going through my new cell phone. I got to the
point of seeing which tones, and tunes, I wanted to have in usew with my
phone. I was in the bedroom, going through the sounds slowly when I heard
this out of tone, sad basset sounding bay come out of Boomer. I thought
that maybe something was wrong with him. It was only through more trial and
error that I realized that he was baying and howling to my cell phone
noises.

Try it sometime, especially if you have more than 1 hound. It's cheap
entertainment. They may react to different tones and ringtones on different
days. Just start with you stock tones, and put the phone on speaker, so the
dogs can hear the tones. If it works, let me know.

DDOD falled sleep at end, we no take no sponsibility what he said.

 Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604