[Dailydrool] February Frenzy 2014!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Feb 17 04:18:57 PST 2014

Do you love to help rescue Bassets?

Do you love to help senior rescue Bassets?

Join in on the fun and take a chance on

Senior Houndsabound's February Frenzy!

www.bounderblvd.org

8 great packages!

Hank has a wonderful www.Clanimalzoo.com

 senior Basset sculpture, 1st in the series in his package

Sammy sponsors the Kitty package,  we love cats too!

Edward is the money hound, having over $500 worth of gift cards in his
package!  WOW!

The Beagles..well they have Beagle crap for you closet Beagle lovers!

Annabelle has a Born to Howl Hoodie, great Basset print, books from Horace,
and more!

Phoebe has great Basset clothing and bling, among more items

Dudley has a beautiful stained glass piece from Lloyd Hinz, a wonderful note
board created especially for the Bounders by Diane Rebhann, and more Basset
crap!

Lucas has a Basset throw, basset flannel pillowcases, Bud vase from Nancy
Gallagher, and more!

This fundraiser runs through March 1st  at midnight, we will draw tickets on
March 2nd!

Come join in the excitement and help us raise enough to provide the Bounders
with 3-5 dental apt!

And of course we always get them treats with each successful fundraiser!

Thanks, as always for the support you all give throughout the year!

Wen and the Bounders