[Dailydrool] Calendar day

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 01:52:20 PST 2014

Today's (Monday 17th) calendar hounds are Rolph and Clara.

Today is Rolph's 7th Gotcha day. Seven years, two houses, four vets and a boatload of fun and love.

Rolph's health has always been a challenge, but not as much as his behaviour. He's a true, stubborn, naughty, willful, clever, wily basset boy.

Clara will celebrate her 10th birthday in May and her 7th Gotcha day in October. A victim of "we have a human baby now, you're surplus to requirements", she still ignores all babies and small children - although she is making an effort when the newest family member visits.

Thank you to our Drool family for all the invaluable help and advice over the past seven years.

Sally, with Pw Rolph OEBE and sweetheart Clara, UK