[Dailydrool] Sending Drool

Ron Buries rburies at verizon.net
Sun Feb 16 21:00:03 PST 2014

Just wanted to send warm thoughts and prayers to those who have lost hounds lately . To the families of  Cooper and Hoagie, so sorry for your loss.
They are such an important part of our lives, and bring such joy to us. May past memories comfort you in your loss. Also just wanted to tell Debbie
and Wayne we continue to pray daily for her recovery . Just a note on hospice, my mother in-law was in hospice of the last 4 months of her life. They were so
wonderful and caring. My mother in-law went into hospice after her Doctor found a mass in her abdomen. The doctor wanted to do surgery
to determine what the mass was. My mother in-law looked at the doctor in disbelief. She was 94 years old. She lived the last 6 months in
our home and thanks to hospice her transition into eternity was peaceful .  I couldn't have had greater in-laws. They were great.
They loved Barney and he loved them. Such warm memories.