[Dailydrool] ALLERGIES

jfishel1500 at comcast.net jfishel1500 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 06:32:12 PST 2014

Even though we have several feet of snow on the ground here in PA, Rusty's allergies are already ramping up.  Today is his 8th birthday and it seems his allergies are getting worse with age.   I'm wondering if anyone this list has ever tried Healthy Goo or commonly known as Doggy Goo, and if you've had any kind of success with it.  It was formulated by two (I believe) DVMs in the Chicago area.  The base is pure peanut butter (Rusty loves it)  infused with substances or extracts to help the dog build a tolerance to dust mites, molds,, grass, weed, and tree pollens.  I've been giving it to Rusty since early January, and he still is chewing and scratching, but not with the same intensity that he had previously.  I know it's a long regimen to build up tolerance, and I will stay the course until Spring, but am curious if any other Basset owners have tried it.  Check out their website at Healthy Goo.com.