[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Feb 17 16:56:38 PST 2014

We have had an overwhelming response from the rescues
and would love to have a few more pawtners to help the
hounds in our Senior Pawtner project to carry on Debbie
Winchester's cause of helping those senior rescue bassets.
Please contact me at dlindy at mac.com if you're interested.

Also, we have our paypal account up and running for anyone
who would prefer to make a donation. Our paypal address is
debbiesdawgs at icloud.net   Any amount is welcome and all
funds donated will go to senior rescue bassets in need.  Please
use the friends and family option for donations so there are no
fees.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny