[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Feb 22 09:49:15 PST 2014

I hate to do this today but because I am pairing up the hounds
with the pawtners now I need to clarify what is apparently a
misunderstanding by some Droolers about what being a pawtner
for a hound entails.

This is a one time event for now.  It is not a commitment to
monthly or regular contributions to the group, a rescue or
a hound.  However, if you like, you are more than welcome
to continue helping your hound. It's totally up to you. If this
changes your mind about being a pawtner for a senior hound,
please email me right away.  dlindy at mac.com

The same thing applies to our paypal donations - it is a
one-time donation for this particular project but anyone is
welcome to contribute whenever they'd like.  No amount
is too small and there is no time that is not a good time
to contribute.   Do  keep in mind that we are not a 501c  so
any donation to our paypal account is not tax deductible.
Please email me if you have questions about that.

   Our paypal address is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

We've had some donations this morning in Debbie's honor
and those donations, like every donation to our paypal
account, will go to help senior bassets in rescue or, in the
case of an emergency, perhaps to get a senior basset into
rescue and out of a dangerous situation.  I have no doubt
that Debbie would be very  pleased to know she is still
helping the hounds.

I am sure that in the coming days there will be additional
ways to honor Debbie;  please follow your own heart and
do whatever feels right to you.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny