[Dailydrool] Big Scare

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:46:17 PST 2014

On Sunday morning a fuel laden tanker truck burst into flames a safe, but close distance away from our house.  There were many fire trucks, police and service professionals on hand ASAP, and there were evacuations.  We were not required to evacuate, and the hounds were howling from the sirens, and when they were allowed in the yard for business, they were overwhelmed with the sniff of oil burning.  It turned out to be a win.  No one hurt, and the evacuated ones were allowed home in less than 12 hours.  Point of this post, always have an emergency kit ready, one never knows when it will get this close, and when Mom's aide came today, she had heard about this on the news, and she was worried whether we had to evac Mom, and she told me the protocol for Mom.  Now, I want to keep a copy of all shot records for the hounds at ready, and if not their meds, but at least what meds they take, and their prescriptions, and first and for most, I dare to challenge anyone to demand I leave if I cannot leave without my hounds.  Just saying, and I wonder why "I" have an upset tummy…
Healing drool to all in need…
Jax,
to and Janie Anne, Nigel was so strong and brave, and he was thinking of you during all the minute minutes of potential danger, but then again, he thinks about you all his loving time…
XOXO

http://longisland.news12.com/news/oil-tanker-fire-sparks-evacuations-in-massapequa-1.7097275