[Dailydrool] Pebbles

Ron Buries rburies at verizon.net
Mon Feb 17 19:41:22 PST 2014

Leah, Was wondering if Pebbles has been losing weight lately. If he is you may want to talk to your vet about a sonogram.
I had x-rays done that just showed he had an ulcer. We treated him with meds, and a prescription diet that didn't work.  After
changing food to many times to mention, because he wouldn't eat., and kept losing weight, I went to a new vet who
recommended a sonogram. It wasn't cheap, but it showed just what Barney's problem was.  Good luck.