[Dailydrool] Singing to Bassets

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Wed Feb 19 00:04:21 PST 2014

Just thought I would share our experience with singing to the hounds...
My husband used to sing to our Casper (ATB) *all* the time!!  She would just lie there and look up at him and she would literally coo like a baby!  She had the most amazing eyes and when she was looking at him as he was singing, you could just see the love between them!!  He would make up songs about her puppy toes and all kinds of stuff and she would just eat it up!!

Healing drool to all those in need!
~Gwen, Teddi, Madden & Sasha~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.