[Dailydrool] Philby's Laser Treatments

Mary Lee mltrnka at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 05:13:57 PST 2014

I thought I'd update everyone on Philby's laser treatments for his leg pain and weakness.

We finished the series of 10 laser treatments tonight.  Although he still has some weakness in the leg, he is obviously pain-free.  After his treatment, he came in the house, ran into the living room and dive-bombed the carpet, rolling over on his back from one side to the other.  Later my son was over here playing with him, and he was running all around the living room.

We are pretty pleased with the results.  We scheduled another treatment in a month.  The idea is to keep him pain free and med free as long as we can.  The treatments are only $30, and I'd rather pay for the treatment and keep him off meds as long as it works.

Mary Lee Trnka