[Dailydrool] Dear Lilygurl

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 20:33:33 PST 2014

Dear Lily,

 This afternoon Tracy and I sent Murphy on his way to the bridge.  His legs
were once again, beginning to fail and his eyesight was slipping away.
There were many signs and we knew it was time.

I know you and Murph started this wonderful pack of hounds in our family
and there will be some very big pawprints to fill.

 *Murph traveled to the Waddles frequently. His adventures were laughable
but something to write down in the memory books.  The time his short widdle
legs managed to capture that bakery bag of M & M cookies off the kitchen
table....coming home to find him standing in the middle of the dining room
table on all the piles of paperwork...his stubborn resistance to all
crates, fences and barricades...his bottomless appetite for bean burritoes,
foil-wrappings and all!*

Murphy-Guardian of the castle, our little troubadour-you will be forever in
our hearts.

So, Lily, I hope you will be at the gate along with his friends Pw Annie
and Pw Boey and King Bob...show him the buffet and introduce him around.
 Don't forget to order him a Murphyburger.

Love,
Mommy, Tracy and the rest of the entourage

--

*Drool to all in need.Luv and Kissies too.Pwincess LilyGurl ATB , Rudy-
Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the entourage*