[Dailydrool] Bird brain

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 22 09:02:18 PST 2014

About 30y ago, Daisy got into the bird seed bag.  It was the cheap type
with a lot of millet.

She pooped bird seed for days but had no other problems.  The vet said
just to watch her.  We didn't even take her in.

I subsequently switched to black oil sunflower seeds.  None of the
bassets since have shown the slightest interest in it.  Mice do, but not
bassets.

You can also get around this by storing the seed in 5gal plastic
bins/buckets and using a scoop to add it to the feeder.

Tommy